Services Delivery Assurance Information System
The EGT Integrated Information System enables users to monitor in real time the progress of the services that you provide to your customers.
The EGT System consists of a Cloud Application, the RFID Readers and a set of smart RFID cards. The EGT system has granted a design patend from the Hellenic Industrial Property Organisation.
The EGT System is mainly used for work attendance monitoring and guard tour and patrol management by private security service companies, but also by many companies in the field of facility management, premises and buildings maintenance, cleaning services, medical and home care, etc.).
The operation of the EGT System is very simple. Your employee uses the card reader device to "scan" the especially programmed smart RFID cards that indicate specific situations. The device transmits securely the data through an embedded global SIM card to the Cloud Server, so you can see and simultaneously be aware in real time (and not on the next day) about your employee's actions, and at the same time receive notices about any shift program or patrol schedule deviations on any online device (mobile, tablet, computer).
The EGT Cloud Platform
The EGT Integrated Information System Cloud application is a complete web portal (a CRM with more than 250 pages) through which the user is able to:
- Manage all the company's assets (e.g. customers, employees, checkpoints, RFID readers, etc.)
- Be real time informed about all the employees actions (ie. start/stop work, check point visits, emergency alarm calls, etc.)
- Get real time notices for any derived alerts (shift attendance deviations, missed patrol point checks, device tamper alerts, device immobility alarms, etc.)
- Take immediate actions for lone worker real time alerts.
- Track in real time on map the devices' location, speed, temperature, light indications.
- Selectively print reports and statistics as well as data from the device's recordings.
- Create users with variable priviledges and multi-level access, thus providing increased and reliable services to customers with access to the data they are interested in.
- Manage on a single environment all the EGT products (Easy Guard Tour, Android App, Phone Call System, Access Control management and no paper visitor app).
- Provide to customers services compliant to the GDPR regulations and requirements.
The RFID Card Reader Devices
EGT designs and develops RFID readers with the features of a modern mobile phone:
- Proprietary operating system (firmware) on an ARM microprocessor with autonomous data storage memory,
- Proprietary secure communication protocol with a proprietary server,
- RFID Reader Circuit,
- GPRS Circuitand Global SIM card,
- 6 line 2,2" LCD screen,
- keypad with 8 buttons
- GPS circuit (indoors the device location is obtained by the GPRS antenna),
- Vibration, light, temperature, velocity, accerelation and tamper sensors,
- Remotely on line device adjusting capabilities,
- Remotely on line device software upgrade,
- Second battery addition capability for extended endurance,
- Lifetime device repair / replacement support, as we are the manufacturers (not importers of the devices).
EGT Smart RFID cards
The EGT System uses patented (from the Hellenic Industrial Property Organisation) smart programmable RFID (MIFARE technology) cards. Our RFID cards are basically focusing on security, as it is proven that they predominate over other tag signaling methods and mechanisms, because they do not provide the minimum security standards due to replication or cloning.
The EGT RFID cards are categorised into different types depending on their use (staff attendance, check point cards, status report cards, supervisor cards, personnel or vehicle access control cards, visitor cards, etc., and they can be preprogrammed to store the speed and frequency data of the patrol as desired.